Career Audit, Definition, Validation of Objectives and Content Optimization of your Personal Presentation the a Job Search Project. (English Version: Jan 2019)
- Strategic Analysis of your Current Situation, Career Audit and Definition of Search Objectives, and immediate short and medium term actions (Module I).
- Audit, Optimization, and Improvement of your Personal Presentation for the construction of your Profile, Resume, CV and Marketing Profile and Applications (Module I).
- Connection Techniques via Mini Cover Letters (Part of Module II, does not include identification of Targets).
- Orientation and Assistance on Job Search limited to 3 consultations (Part of Module III, Does not include Market Research or Tracking).
- Support in Selection Interviews, includes up to 3 drill. (Part of Module II)
- Training in Cover Letters design up to a maximum of 3.
- Profile distribution throughout my LinkedIn Network. Take into account that it is only a minor Marketing support and in no way a commitment to send profile to your Target Market.
- Random applications depending on my navigation, once your Personal Presentation is loaded in Gutenberg Editor
- Facebook Boosting and LinkedIn Promoted Marketing at variable cost as an additional service, if you are willing to invest in automatic marketing.
Maximum time to be invested: 12 hours – Fee: 60 – 80 Euros. Variation depends on the complexity and level of case. @average cost per hour = 5 EUR justinomora.com/payment-methods