Civil Engineer/Associate Degree In Petroleum, 8+ years experience in the oil and gas industry: 4 as Proposals / Bidding /Civil Works Coordinator and 4 as Reservoir Technical Assistant. European Passport, Living in Spain since 2017, currently working in Tech Sales as I moved from Latam, but searching to move into Oil & Gas or Industrial Sales across Europe, Middle East & Africa. +34 645 31 23 54 email@example.com
- Civil Engineering, Humbolt University, Venezuela, 2010
- Occupational Safety Specialization, Buenos Aires University, 2011
- Oil Production Technician, New Professions Institute, Caracas, 2002
Proactive, responsible, honest, committed, team work oriented, able to easily integrate with work teams, goal oriented.
SAP MM Oil & Gas, Autocad, Oil Field Manager, Neuralog, Neuramap, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Project, Outlook, Internet, Photoshop Light room, Adobe Acrobat Standard.
Third Party Outsourcing Companies: September 2017 – Current
Huawei Madrid Mobile Sales Representative, Sept 2018 – Present
Sales and promotion of Huawei products at El Corte Inglés centers. Identification of potential customers; detection of needs, product presentation and demonstration. closing sales and cross sale. Post-sale customer service. Control of prices, stock and promotions.
LG Madrid Sales Representative Mobile & Image, August 2018 – Sept 2018
Promotion / sales of LG products: TV, Telephony in centers of the MediaMarkt franchise.
Auchan Retail España (Alcampo SA) – Madrid, Sept. 2017 – Agost. 2018
Sales, advice, customer service and guidance regarding the products and technology services of the store: wiring, TV, mobile telephony, computer accessories, laptops and desktops, printers, sound equipment. Control and organization of store, replacement, inventory, use of radio frequency. Update of prices, promotions, review of return products.
Reformas DARSA – Madrid, Oct. 2016- Jul. 2017
Technical Assistant for Civil Works
Prepare work budgets for projects of reforms and civil works. Elaborate a list of technical conditions that must be met for the execution of civil works design. Support the evaluation of proposals for the contracting of works and projects. Evaluate compliance with current legal standards achieving costs and rational execution times.
Guarantee the quality of works in process of execution of civil works and maintenance. Ensure compliance with legal and institutional requirements related to the execution of civil works and maintenance. Support the process of registration, evaluation and reevaluation of maintenance service providers. Specify the technical characteristics in the process of contracting and buying civil works services. Support the completion of all documentation related to the process of contracting technical services.
Azabache Energy Inc , Argentina May 2011 – August 2016
Operations, Well Reconditioning & Drilling Engineer
Exploration of hydrocarbons in the Neuquén basin: El Corte, Covunco Norte Sur, Loma El Divisadero. There I work as Operations, Well Reconditioning & Drilling Engineer with the following Key Accountabilities in conventional / unconventional Shale Oil / Gas exploration of Vaca Muerta / Covunco Norte Sur and Corte blocks in Neuquén.
- Organize and plan the logistic of operations for oil and gas wells/rigs: drilling, completion, hydraulic fracturing, microseismic, reconditioning/workover and production. Field support to the Man Drilling Company.
- Preparation of studies for proposals of stimulation, fracturing, increase of production
- Pre-selection of Subcontractors. Drafting requisitions, technical and commercial tabulation of Tenders. Manage and assist in technical alignments. Technical evaluation of the offers received. Letters of Intent / Award and Subcontracts for signature. Meetings with Bidding Subcontractors.
- Design of AFEs corresponding to each contracted service project (estimation of budgets); Control of costs, before, during and after operations
- Technical and economical evaluation of materials, services and contracts necessary for the operations and make proposals and recommendations to management .
- Auditing of materials, and availability in time of drilling and workover rig,
- Inspect and evaluate surface facilities, wells, roads and general area to determine preventive and corrective maintenance plans.
- Logistics related to the superficial topic and community, making sure all the personnel knew and apply the best practices of physical, and environmental safety.
Metro de Caracas – Venezuela August 2009 – November 2009
Civil Engineering Practices
Applying various methods of inspection, sampling and testing to verify that the characteristics and materials of the construction project and making sure thye complied with the standard specifications and regulations. Performed laboratory tests, destructive and nondestructive; Collection of samples from a variety of materials, testing and determining the procedures to follow.
OPICA BLC – Venezuela / Argentina Abril 2008 – December 2008
8-month project giving technical assistance to engineers and geologists for preparation of proposals for reconditioning wells for Repsol YPF in the Loma La Lata block, Neuquén – Argentina and Auca in Ecuador.
Petrobras Energía SA – Venezuela March 2003 – November 2007
Technical Reservoir Assistant
Provice support the Production, Geology & Workover Team in everything related to the management of databases and the use software. Responsible for developing and maintenance of up-to-date technical databases of production, execution of wells and reserves. Accountable for the generation and constant updating of the mechanical states of all the wells, and everything related to the support in creation of maps, and the information that must be kept updated to be delivered to government entities.
Maintain and update the Oil Field Manager database (electrical records, penetration rate, mechanical diagram, general drilling data, map) and manage the inventory of fluid samples, mudlogging and tests. Perform quality control of production data.
Maintain and update the mechanical diagrams of completion, and the letters of production tests made to the wells. Support engineering in the design of reconditioning programs. Preparation of presentations / Reports / Reports / Data Packages. Keep up to date the structural isotope maps and well status (Autocad)
Seminars, Conferences, Courses
|Well Planning & Rig Selection||Ingeoexpert||Spain||2018|
|Data Management in Oil & Gas Industry||Ingeoexpert||Spain||2018|
|Project Management in Oil & Gas Industry||IAPG||Argentina||2014|
|Coiled Tubing & Horizontal Drilling||SPE||Argentina||2014|
|Integrated fracture diagnostics||Halliburton||2014|
|Workshop in Unconventional fractures||IAPG||Argentina||2014|
|Reserves & Reservoir Engineering||IAPG||Argentina||2013|
|Shale gas world 2012||Terrapin||Argentina||2012|
|MicroSismic Fracture Monitoring||Schlumberger||Argentina||2012|
|Interpretation of electric logs||IAPG||Argentina||2012|
|Zmap Plus comprehensive||Landmark||Venezuela||2005|
|Geodata management in OpenWorks||Landmark||Venezuela||2004|
|Seismic data management||Landmark||Venezuela||2004|
|Oil Field Managment||Schlumberger||Venezuela||2003|