Techniques, Methodology & Process on how to Define, Plan, Organize and Execute a successful Local, Regional Economic Blocks or International Job Search.
- Planned Immigration Strategy.
- International Job Search (Expat or Sponsorship).
- Local Job Searches in any given Country or Regional Block like LATAM, NAFTA, EMEA, MENA, APAC, MERCOSUR, TTIP or Industries Worldwide.
- Research on Functional Markets or Industries.
1 Year Remote Support, incluiding Job Market Tracking, Network Development Support and Long Term Career Planning.
Modules I, II, III, IV, V, VI have been developed and tested for the past 16 years and whatever you do as a Job Seeker will fall under one of those Modules.
- Module I: Situational Analysis, Definition of Search Strategy & Target
- Module II: Digital Marketing, Social Selling & Network Development
- Module III: Market Research, Tracking & Intelligence Collection
- Module IV: Network Management
- Modulo V: Cost of Living, Taxes, Salary Market Prices & Capitalization Strategy
- Modulo VI: Long Term Career Planning
Fees per year Service
- USD 120 – 180 for Local Country Job Search
- USD 260 – 360 for Regions involving several countries
- USD 480 – 580 for Wordwide Searches
- USD 5.60 – 47.88 for Resume/CV Profile Optimizations
Definition of Career Plan & Objectives may cost up to USD 53.17 and available as per case, subject to conditions to be defined during formal online Skype interview.
WhatsApp: +58(412) 767-9222 or Skype: JustinoMora.